Newness

6/21/08


So...I must confess.  I didn't like my old template.  I know it's just a blog and these things shouldn't matter really, but brown is not me!  So when Kaki redid her blog I noticed the link to free blog templates (which is linked under the blogs I read).  I looked through some but just put it off.  But tonight I was tired of the brown.  With the help of my personal stylist a.k.a. Currey I was able to find a new template.  The funny part was I told Currey I liked the colors but wasn't crazy about the words behind it.  He asked if I'd read the words to which I replied no.  I hadn't noticed that they were all about cooking!  So it was a perfect fit!  Yeah for sweet husbands who take time to notice the details.

And since we've established that I'm NOT a trendsetter, my newest thing is Google reader.  I know that those of you who follow lots of blogs have raved about it for awhile but I had never looked into it.  I'm obsessed.  More posts later about the weekend.  It's been great!  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! This is too perfect for you and your blog!! So glad it worked for you too! Got your message, glad you like it, sorry its early, better than being late, I"ve had it for a while now because it was so you, so I went ahead and sent it. Talk to you soon! Love!