Easter and More Visitors

5/1/2010

I know...2 posts in one day!

Over Easter weekend Rick and Shelly came to meet Blythe and celebrate Easter with us. It was such a sweet trip and we loved getting to introduce Blythe to Rick and Shelly. They immediately feel in love and it was so fun to see them both with her.



Currey had to work on Saturday so Rick and Shelly watched Blythe so that I could run some errands. I also got to get pampered with a manicure and pedicure! Such a nice treat and I only called home once! On Sunday, they watched Blythe again so that Currey and I could go on a date. It was nice to get to spend time with just Currey but it was so weird to be away from Blythe. They spoiled us while they were here and we packed the weekend full of activities. It was great to have them visit.

Blythe also got a visit from the Easter Bunny! She loves her play mat. The Easter Bunny did good! And as I follow in my mom's footsteps, there were several practical presents like pacifiers.


Here she is in her Easter dress. Not the best picture as it was taken with my phone but she looked precious!


It was a great weekend of yummy food, great conversation and sweet time with family. We are LOVING all the visitors that Blythe has brought our way and we are excited about several more visits from family over the next month. We will be busy almost every weekend but it's the best kind of busy to be! Looking forward to introducing Blythe to our siblings and Blythe's first road trip for the all church retreat.

0 comments: