3 Months Old

6/11/10
So the camera is still M.I.A. and I wanted to get this done before her 4 month old post! (Which is approaching TOO quickly!) Once it's located I'll put up her 3 month picture. Here are a few things that Miss Blythe has been up to this month...

  • Blythe attended her first play! Maddie, one of our youth group girls, was in a school production of Willy Wonka which Blythe and I attended. It was precious and Blythe stayed awake for most of it! She loves Maddie.
  • Celebrated Currey's birthday! It was an absolute blast and I'm sure she loved celebrating Daddy.
  • She went on her first road trip! We had our All Church Retreat in Springfield and she did great. She was loved on like crazy and once again we were reminded of how precious our church family is!
  • We also spent our first day away from her while on retreat. We took the youth group to St. Lois for a day trip and we left Blythe with my sweet friend Andrea. I didn't think it would be as hard on me as it was! We couldn't get wait to get home and hug on her.
  • Blythe has found her voice. She loves to talk ALL. THE. TIME. It's pretty much the cutest thing in the world. She continues to become more and more alert.
  • She's in 3 month clothes and can wear some of her 3-6 months stuff as well. She is so long! I can't believe how much she has grown in just 3 short months!
Blythe, you are one precious child! We continue to be amazed at how much joy you add to our lives. Your daddy and I adore you and are loving watching you reach each milestone. You are AMAZING and we love you like crazy!

0 comments: