Birthday Fun!

5/13/08

This weekend we were finally able to celebrate Currey's birthday.  Even though it was several days late he wanted to be completely done with school so that he could enjoy it to the fullest.  We were able to celebrate with lots of friends by going bowling.  Those of you who know Currey know how much he loves to bowl  He's too cute!  I got him this band before we were married and he continues to keep up with it and use it whenever he bowls.


We LOVE strawberry cake with cream cheese icing.  It's even what we had at our wedding.  So Currey requested that as his birthday cake.  I was brave and made a three layer cake.  I think it turned out well.  And I loved the precious candles that I found as well!


Currey makes outstanding burgers so even though it was his party he cooked burgers for everyone.  We enjoyed spending the rest of the evening playing Wii and spending time with our precious friends.  It was a great weekend that went by way to fast!



2 comments:

jenniferrush said...

I was so with you when you got Currey the bowling wrist bands...I have no idea where we were, maybe Branson? Also, I am very impressed with the cake. Three layers is very impressive...the last time I tried to make a two layed cake I ruined it and had to throw it away.

Kyle Smith said...

I'm jealous of your Wii Mario Kart setup. And your cake and burgers of course....

Happy Birthday to Currey!