Worth Reading

2-21-11


When we were at Moody, I met my friend Kelly. We often joke that she was my only friend at Moody. She's a pretty precious soul and we loved when we were living in the city at the same time she and Ray were.

She is a person of depth and wisdom. Shortly after Currey started Wheaton they moved to Portland and now live in Wisconsin. I got to spend several hours with her last spring when they were in town to shoot a wedding. (Ray is a phenomenal Photographer!) We picked right up where we left off. I think any friend you can do that with is a very special friend. We are facebook friends and she often has pearls of wisdom to share that she finds all sorts of places. (I still regularly make a granola bar recipe I got off her blog several years ago. They've become famous among the youth group kids!)

She posted a post from another blog on facebook and I thought this post was worth passing along. It takes 2 minutes to read. And if you are a mother, I promise it's worth 2 minutes of your time.

Happy Monday!

1 comments:

rk said...

JJ - you are too sweet! Hey, if we really did only have one friend while at Moody, I'm glad it was each other! =) I'm glad you enjoyed the article... take care.