Blythe Walking

6/5/2011

If you've followed my blog long at all, you've realzied it's not much to follow! :)

Blogging is not my passion. (I know, I know! This revelation SHOCKS you all!) But I've been thinking. Initally, I started this blog as a place to share recipes. There aren't words that express my love of cooking. And feeding people. I do hope to share some really amazing recipes soon. (And yes, I realize I always say that.)

Once Blythe was born, I thought this could be a place where we could share pictures and stories so that our friends and family could watch our Peanut grow. Texas is just too far away! I feel as though Currey and I have spent the last few weeks marveling at Blythe. She's walking, talking (mostly babbling) and just changing before our eyes. I've been inspired to work at blogging. I know that our families especially will enjoy seeing more pictures and stories. And I love looking back at old posts and stories. We are living a very full life but the memories we are making are memories I want to hang on to. To look back and read and remember this season. It's a precious season that is flying by faster than I would like!

We'll see how I do. I'm not promising daily posts or anything but maybe you'll here from me once a week. We'll see how it goes.

Now, what you are all really here for. Sweet Peanut showing off her newest skill. Yes, she's adorable. And Oh.So.Proud. It's a joy to watch. You might just hear a little excitement in my voice too!




0 comments: