10 Months!

12/24/10

It's hard for me to fathom that 10 months have already passed. Blythe has been outside the womb longer than she was inside. And that is strange to me. Strange because the time has flown and because I honestly don't remember what life was like before she came. She has grown and changed so much (which I know I say every post!) I love each stage and the newness it brings. Here's her current stats...

(It was Chirstmas Eve so yes, she had to wear a Santa Hat. The best part was that it was actually my dad's idea to have her wear it. So cute! And yes Dad, it was a great idea!)
  • You eat like a champ! It's absolutely amazing the amount of food that you can put away. Most recently you ate an entire hot dog for dinner, bun and all. You are still incredibly petite and we just aren't sure where all the food goes. You will eat anything we put in front of you which has brought your Daddy and I much entertainment.
  • You're love for your daddy is so strong! You light up every time you see him and are constantly saying Dada. You love to wave to him in the morning.
  • On that note, waving is your new favorite past time. You love to wave at everyone and make a high pitched sound that we are convinced is "Hi". It melts me every time.
  • You have started being more shy. You still love people but sometimes choose to bury your face in my neck when people talk to you.
  • You are pulling up on everything. You are more interested in toys but prefer to chew on them or wave them in the air.
  • You are snuggling! Your Daddy says that I'm indoctrinating you early which is probably true. Every morning after I feed you, you want to snuggle for awhile. It has become the highlight of my day. You haven't been much of a snuggler since you were around 6 weeks old so this is a very welcomed surprise! I treasure each morning because I'm sure you'll be out of this phase as soon as you entered it!
  • You have a big personality! You are still such a sweet, happy baby but it's becoming more and more apparent that you have an idea about how the world should work. We when do not act in the way you desire you scream. I'll be honest...it's hard not to laugh because you are very serious. This normally happens when we are feeding you at a rate you do not feel is fast enough. We are working on saying please instead of screaming but I think it's a long road ahead. :)
  • You have really found your voice. In general, you like to scream but it's not because you are upset. You appear very proud that you can make such a noise and once you've done it, you like to repeat it over and over. I love that you are such a confident little one!
Sweet Peanut,
Oh how we love you! We love your giggles and your screams. We love that your personality continues to develop. We await with great anticipation to see the kind of person you become. You are a precious gift and we continue to praise the Lord that he blessed us with you.
We love you like crazy! Mommy and Daddy








0 comments: