Here we go....

2-14-11


Hello Blog Friends!

I've had some down time recently and have been blogging A LOT.

And I know what you are thinking, "JJ, you haven't posted anything in FOREVER! You aren't blogging!" But I've got a little secret. I blog often. It's just uploading pictures and putting them in that gets me behind. I can write all day but I'm thinking the pictures of Peanut are what keeps most of you reading!

So you are about to experience a blog overload this week. I'm working on pictures and finishing up some things that I've written. If I really want this blog to be a family journal of sorts then I need to be updating our life events more regularly.

We will be venturing back to November this week. I've been having so much fun looking through all of our old pictures and remembering sweet moments.

Hope you enjoy my random rambling!

0 comments: