Where we've been...

8-2-10

If you follow my blog at all you will quickly realize that frequent posts are not my strong suit! I've been working on Blythe's 5 month post and realized that I never posted her 4 month post that is written. Those will be coming soon. We've been recovering from a flooded basement (not fun!), entertaining my best friend from college for the weekend (more fun than words can express) and preparing for the upcoming youth group year (beyond fun but more work than I dreamed!).

In addition we've just been spending time as a family enjoy the sweet moments of Blythe. As we don't know if God will choose to expand our family with another biological child or just through the adoptions that we still dream of completing, we want to treasure each moment with our precious baby girl! We may never have an infant again so each milestone is sheer joy. We are treasuring these moments in our hearts and continue to feel blessed beyond measure that God gifted us with sweet Blythe. So in my mind, the blog can wait. I want to capture our life and memories on this blog but right now I'm just enjoying creating them. I promise to be back soon with sweet Blythe updates. Boy, has she grown!

And just for proof a recent shot of our little peanut

(Also, if you don't view my blog in reader, it appears that the template that I was using has been taken down so there is no more cute pattern. I'll get a new one...but at the rate I move with this blog it will be Christmas before that happens!)

2 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

cant believe how quickly she is growing up! I totally know what you mean. It's so hard to keep up with them! they grow up soo sooo fast.

kBr said...

we're thrilled with every new pic we see of blythe!!! we canNOT wait to meet her! (which, btw, might be next week?:-D)