100th post!!!

8/11/2010

I can't believe it but I have somehow managed to log 100 posts here on my little blog. The posts are so infrequent but it's interesting to look back and see what I've thought was post worthy over the last 2 years. It's been fun to see where we've been and the adventures we've had. Such sweet memories! When I realized that this post was going to be our 100th I felt it should be memorable. Yes, Blythe's 4th and 5th month are special, but there is something I thought was worth celebrating in this post....Blythe has moved to her own room!!!

Now the purpose of this post is not to step on any toes as I know there are LOTS of differing opinions on the subject. I'm just wanting to mark this moment in our family history. Our goal was to have her in her room by 3 months. I wish that we could at least admit strong convictions to our arragnement but actually we were bring quite selfish. You see, we don't have central air conditioning. We have 2 window units, one in the living room and one in the bedroom. It's been a remarkably hot summer and we just weren't ready to part with our air conditioner.

Thankfully our sweet friends heard of our predicament and gave us another unit. Blythe has been sleeping apart from us for a whole week and has never missed a beat! Although it's another sign that she's growing up, we enjoy having our room back. So there you have it, post number 100. Looking forward to 100 more and maybe it won't take me another 2 years to get there! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 100th but more importantly happy having Blythe in her own room! Can't believe she's getting so big! Hope your house is put back together after your flood adventure and can't wait to hear how your trip was! Miss and love you!

Currey said...

This is the best blog ever. Not that I am biased or anything. Love you baby.

The Bonjour Four said...

that's awesome girl! keep at it! love to read it.