Here We Go Again...

1/24/2009

Currey and I have decided that our sweet baby girl is already ornery! I had my shower with people from church yesterday and had a great morning. I'll post pictures from that soon! I got home and Currey was at work. I began having that same cramping feeling that I was having last week. I waited half an hour to see if it would go away but it continued and they were more painful, so I called the doctor. She recommended that I return to the hospital for monitoring. I contemplated driving myself but knew that would not make Currey very happy so I called a sweet friend from next door to take me. I'm convinced she ran to the house as I was not at ALL ready when she got here. We headed to the hospital, got hooked up to the machines and saw that I was again having contractions.

Thankfully this visit was much shorter. They realized I was not dehydrated and gave me another shot of medicine to help stop the contractions. The medicine worked much quicker than last time and the contractions stopped within a half hour. I was released to go home after a couple of hours. It appears that Bylthe is not quite sure when she would like to make her appearance! We laugh that she already has an agenda and we are already following it! We are glad she continues to be healthy and continue to speculate as to when we might get to welcome her to the world.

0 comments: