My Newest Addiction


11/7/08


I have loved coffee for as long as I can remember!  I loved drinking my parents coffee with lots of cream and sugar and I began frequenting Roasters in the 6th grade.  I still take credit for hooking lots of people on coffee and I continue to enjoy coffee with friends.  Whether doing homework at Roasters in high school, having "date night" at Starbucks with Celeste while at ACU or fellow shipping with friends here, my love of coffee continues.  


Currey working at Starbucks is a major perk!  I have tried tons of drinks, several unique creations made by creative baristas and I always have a favorite.  My newest favorite is a venti iced coffee with cream.  It's AMAZING!!!!  And it's cheaper than a fancy drink so I can have it more.  Yummy!!!  So whether you are getting your first snow this weekend or enjoying  living somewhere warmer in the world take some time to enjoy coffee with someone you love this weekend!



2410743017_c5a2af803d.jpg

1 comments:

Celeste Castro said...

lol, you brought something to my life I will never forget! As I graduate to other coffee shops around Austin, and branch out to find my own flavor, I will never forget my first Carmel macchiato with my sweet friend JJ, and the lovely discussions and time spent together over a warm white chocolate mocha. Just one of the wonderful little things you bring to my life. Miss you friend and hope you have a great week!