29 by 29

7-2-11


I recently celebrated a birthday and I have been waiting to do this for several months! Several of the blogs I read have a these lists and I love the idea. So I made my own list. 29 things to do before my 29th birthday. I hope to update you all along the way. It should be fun!

So...here's my list.

1. Take a sewing class

2. Read a book a month

3. Write a recipe a month

4. Host a swap party

5. Have a new friend or a family over once a month for dinner

6. Send one piece of “snail mail” a month

7. Plant a garden

8. Make a bow board for all of Blythe’s hair bows

9. Take Blythe to the Zoo

10. Go away for an entire weekend with just Currey (and Youth Retreats Don’t Count!)

11. Take a cooking class with Currey

12. Update my blog weekly

13. Have dinner at Meson Sebeka

14. Take cookies to a neighbor

15. Purge my cookbook collection

16. Put pictures in the frame that I got for all of Blythe’s first year photo sessions

17. Cook a recipe out of every cookbook I own

18. Take Blythe to pick fruit/vegetables at a farm

19. See a concert in Chicago

20. Make cloth napkins

21. Cook a meal for friend just because

22. Go to the Kane County Flea Market

23. Make Tiramisu

24. Take Blythe to the Children’s Museum

25. Spend a Girls afternoon in Downtown Geneva

26. Learn to Grill

27. Use my ice cream maker at least 6 times

28. Spend intentional time with 1 life giving friend monthly

29. Upload all of our pictures to a storage site/organize our pictures


Happy Long Weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great ideas! And I look forward to the weekly posts and hear you report back on your progress of the others! :) Hope y'all had a great weekend! Hope to see you soon!