29 by 29 Update

As with most lists that I make, I'm always great at checking things off the list in the beginning. That's already the case with my 29 by 29 list. This month we had a new friend over for dinner (check one) and made homemade ice-cream for dessert (check 2). The ice cream was HORRIBLE, as in, I didn't even eat it, bad. I'm reworking the recipe and if I get a good solution I'll pass it on to you. It has SO much potential so I'm hoping i can salvage it.

The biggest thing checked off my list was a concert in Chicago. Currey is a great gift giver! He listens to random things I say and always gives me thoughtful and fun gifts. I knew that my parents were coming to town so I just got on Ticketmaster to see what might be happening when they were here. I was thrilled when I saw Matisyahu would be in town. Matisyahu is one of Currey's favorites so I gave him tickets for Father's Day.



I am not as big of him as Currey is but it was a fantastic show! Since my parents were here we got to stay the night in the city. It was a great get away as we were celebrating our anniversary a couple of days later. I'll leave you with a little Matisyahu....


0 comments: