Super Cheap Chirstmas Cards

11/28/09

I know it's been awhile since I've blogged. There's lots to write about but for now I wanted to share this unbelievable deal! You can read all the details here on Money Saving Mom's blog. For the price of shipping ($3.19 per order of 50) you can get FREE Christmas cards! And I can attest that it works! There are 2 different codes so you can order 50 twice, pay shipping twice and get 100 Christmas card for $6.38. I guarantee you won't find a better deal anywhere. I have been meaning to order ours as this deal ends Monday November 30th but knew we would get cute pictures while we were home. We got maternity pictures taken and I LOVE how they turned out but more on that later! I love the card we made. I can't wait to send them out. I love when the Christmas cards start rolling in. Checking the mail every day is a treat! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Now go order those cheap Christmas cards!

0 comments: