Week 2

4/2/09

I'm in week 2 of my new job and I am enjoying it. I am still learning so much and have to complete a 9 week training program through the state. Unfortunately I could not enroll in it until April 27th so that means that I won't carry my own cases until July. I am a little impatient but believe that the Lord is giving me a slower pace to adjust to a new surrounding. I continue to adjust to such a happy work environment! The team gets along really well and my new supervisor is very enthusiastic. I'm excited for this opportunity and I'm affirmed that I made the right decision about leaving my last job.

In other news, last Saturday Currey took his Exegesis Comp. The report from everyone was that it was more difficult than expected so we are waiting in great anticipation for the results.

Other than that a lot of my time is consumed with Cinderella's Closet. We are enjoying my new work hours that allow for more time together, opportunities to spend time with friends and lots of opportunities to try new recipes. Hopefully this weekend I'll get a chance to post a couple. Hope everyone enjoys their Friday and has a happy weekend!

0 comments: