Unemployment Day #1

3/9/09


Last Friday I finished most everything up at work, packed up my desk and hit the road!  There are still a few things to finish up at home but I never have to return to the office.  It's a GREAT feeling!  There are possibilities on the horizon but I will blog about those as they develop.

We continue to be amazed at the goodness of God.  I did not realize when I resigned that this week is Currey's spring break.  We are getting a whole week together and day one has been outstanding.  I got up and was able to work on my Bible study.  I took Gracie to the groomer.  Moose and I got to spend time at the park with Andrea and her precious daughter Nadia.  Currey came home and we watched a movie, picked up Gracie and spent time hanging out with Joe at Wet Nose.  We came home and took a nap, enjoyed dinner and headed to the library for more movies and then to the grocery store.   

The week is full of breakfasts with friends, cooking at home, movies with Currey, reading books, Bible study and coffee dates.  I am thrilled with some time to recuperate and prepare for the next journey that God has in store.  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being done! You deserve some down time and how fun that ya'll got to spend some of it together! Hope all is well! Miss you and call you soon!