Wedding Weekend


8/13/08

This weekend I was in a wedding of a friend that I met through Bible Study Fellowship.  It was a VERY full weekend and I'm quite sure that I was not that exhausted after my own wedding!  But the bride and groom got the wedding they had dreamed of which is what it's all about!  Here's some picutres.  (FYI - The quality changes because I finally broke down and bought a new digital camera.  I'd had the same one since I graduated from high school so it was WAY over due!  I LOVE it!)

On the Thursday before the wedding we had a breakfast and board game shower.  It was also Jessica's birthday which was fun to celebrate!





She made us all baseball t-shirts that were precious so we all wore them to breakfast.




The stages of set up at the reception site.  It was a major transformation!










Even the ketchup and mustard dressed up!




Getting ready and entertaining the hair stylist's baby @ 6 am



The bride

0 comments: