Favorite Things Friday

9/24/2010

Although I've missed a couple of weeks, I got it together this week for a Favorite things Friday. There's no theme this week, just absolute randomness!!! It's just how my brain is working these days.

I'm currently obsessed! Well, we've been in love for quit some time but there is one right by work so it's a Friday morning treat. I love Asiago with garlic herb cream cheese. SO YUMMY!!!


Peanut LOVES her pacifier. Her Munchkin pacifier clip is priceless. We've been through several as the velcro wears out but they are worth every penny.


Gift cards. Oh how we love them. There is something so great enjoying a night out together especially when we can use gift cards for it. We've been enjoying lots of fun treats thanks to the blessing of others.


Iced coffee. It's been my favorite all summer but I'm trying to enjoy it to the fullest as cool weather is quickly approaching.

So there are my random favorites. I promise grocery posts are coming. Happy Weekend!

0 comments: