Summer Goals

6/14/2010

I have always been a person that needs to write things down. I wish that meant I was an organized list maker but my "organizational system" is more like organized chaos. I write things down on random pieces of paper and then have my paper all over the place. I can normally find most anything I need but if I were to need to explain it to someone else, it could be disastrous! Now that I've had a baby, if it's not written down it will shortly be forgotten. So, with that said, I decided that I would make a list of the things I want to accomplish this summer. I'll report back on my progress (not that anyone cares but one goal is trying several new recipes! I'll let you know how they turn out.) So with out further adieu...

  1. Read a book a month. I have always enjoyed reading but have not been doing much of it since Blythe's arrival. I want to start reading again. (If you've read anything great lately please leave a comment. I'm not totally sure what I want to read.)
  2. Try at least one new recipe a week. I'm not sure why but I'm always more eager to try new recipes in the summer. Maybe that's because everything just seems fresher.
  3. Shop at the Farmer's Market at least every other week. I love buying fresh produce from the people that grew it on their local farm.
  4. Read Isaiah each month. I'm doing a Bible study on Isaiah next year and I want to be familiar with the material.
  5. Help Currey finish up youth group stuff for the next year. We are having a blast planning for next year. It's going to be amazing!
  6. Walk Moose at least 3 times a week.
  7. Do yoga at least twice a week.
So that's it for now. Nothing huge or life changing but just a little reminder to myself of all I want to accomplish.

1 comments:

Celeste Castro said...

Good Luck! And keep us updated on the progress, accomplishing small goals always make us feel great!!!