Lulu and Pops

3/24/2010

My parents left on Monday of this week. My mom had been able to be here for 9 days and my dad was able to be here of 4 of those days. They confirmed our fears on their arrival! Blythe is GROWING!!!! Although we knew this was true it's so hard to believe how much she has changed from their last visit. Having them here is always a treat and this one was no exception. Right after Blythe was born, their visit was a blur. We were trying to figure out how to be parents and we were very sleep deprived. This time we were able to really enjoy our time together! We got to eat meals out, Currey and I got to enjoy time out together, go on walks and enjoy lots of time with Blythe. I was able to get my hair done, they had our house cleaned and did countless loads of laundry and dishes. Another great perk was the Starbucks and breakfast that they brought over each morning. We'll just say that Blythe is not the only one who was spoiled!!!!


Our Precious Peanut


Reading with Lulu
(My mom has a picture from when I'm a baby of my Gram reading this book to me)


Walking with Pops


She has them wrapped around her finger!
Thanks Mom and Dad for a great trip! Can't wait to see you soon! We love you lots!


2 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

i love their grandparent names. so cute. Sounds like ya'll had a wonderful time together as a family. Im sure you will be seeing a lot more of then now. :)

Celeste Castro said...

It was so good catching up this week! Blythe is so blessed to have so much love around her! Thanks for sharing the pics!