It's Official!!!

6/27/09

We are excited to announce that Currey is officially on staff at our church! We were presented last Sunday and have already had 2 great activities with the kids. We could not be happier! I am so amazed at the goodness of God. We are blessed beyond measure by our church family. It is a joy for me to get to work with Currey and see him in ministry. I am beyond thankful that God has provided a place where they love Currey and allow him to use the gifts that he has been given.

In other news...there will be updates soon. I'm now 2 months behind but with Currey's new position and my new job time for blogging becomes even more limited. And there could be the possibility that I haven't totally unpacked and haven't discovered my photo cord! :)
More to come soon!

1 comments:

Kyle Smith said...

That is great news! Congratulations to Currey and to the both of you. We'll be praying for his transition into ministry and for the work you both will do as servants there.

-This is still in the Chicago area yes?